17th July 2019
Dear Valued Customers,
It is always our core objective to provide the best service to our customers and stakeholders. Data quality is one of the critical success factors for the achievement. Therefore, we sincerely need your full support to provide accurate data for our accomplishment of data quality control.
Referring to our previous notices, it highlighted that customs / terminals / vessel partners are imposing strict procedures and heavy penalties on any data discrepancies of cargo manifest or operations list. Hence, we have no alternative but to implement the Line Admin Fee for cost recovery, on top of any actual charges per event.
- Commodity Description – impacting freight rate, operations, customs declaration, terminals or truckers – USD300 per unit
- Weight Discrepancy impacting freight rate, operations, customs declaration, terminals or truckers – USD300 per unit
- Seal Discrepancy impacting customs declaration – USD100 per unit
- VGM Amendment – USD100 per unit
- Late Amendment (counted from sailing) – USD100 per BL (90 days) / USD200 per BL (180 days) / USD300 per BL (365 days)
- BL Late Pick Up (counted from sailing) – USD100 per BL (over 15 days) / USD200 per BL (over 21 days) / USD300 per BL (over 30 days)
Taking the obligation, please provide TIMELY and ACCURATE SHIPPING DETAIL AND INSTRUCTION to us for proper declaration and avoiding any extra costs / negative consequences. Moreover, we will reserve the right of any legal action and prosecution should any person or property related with Emirates Shipping Line be harmed resulting from the wrongly declared manifest.
We are looking forward to your full cooperation and support. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact our local office for details. Thank you for shipping with our company.
Customer Service Management
Emirates Shipping Line