EMIRATES SHIPPING LINE ENHANCES SERVICE NETWORK
29th July 2019
Dear Valued Customers,
Emirates Shipping Line is pleased to announce the restructure of services of Asia, Indian Sub-continent and Middle East with effective from 2nd half of August 2019. It will be offering an overall improved westbound and eastbound port coverage in Asia combined with improved transit times which overall will place us on an equal footing with competition.
GALEX Service (GLX)
– Vastly improved transit times from Asia to Middle East – on average an improvement of 6 days
– Qingdao is added as a direct port which will provide an excellent service from China to the Middle East as well as from the Middle East to North China.
The New port rotation of GALEX service:
Qingdao / Pusan / Shanghai / Ningbo / Xiamen / Da Chan Bay / Port Klang / Khor Fakkan / Jebel Ali / Sohar / Port Klang / Qingdao
Korea China Indian Subcontinent Service (KCIS) / China India Vietnam Service (CIVS)
Korea China Indian Subcontinent Service (KCIS) – New direct service for the surging markets in Korea, China, Southeast Asia, India and Pakistan.
The port rotation of KCIS and CIVS service:
KCIS: Qingdao / Kwangyang / Pusan / Ningbo / Shekou / Singapore / Port Klang /
Nhava Sheva / Mundra / Karachi / Port Klang / Hong Kong / Qingdao
CIVS: Qingdao / Shanghai / Ningbo / Da Chan Bay / Port Klang / Nhava Sheva /
Mundra / Hazira / Colombo / Port Klang / Singapore / Haiphong / Qingdao
– 2 departures per week from Qingdao, Ningbo and Port Klang
– Shekou is added to the westbound coverage providing 2 weekly departures from Shenzhen, China (Shekou / Da Chan Bay)
– Westbound transit times improve by between 1 to 3 days depending on origins involved
– 2 departures per week from Nhava Sheva and Mundra
– Eastbound coverage is improved with the addition of Hong Kong and 2 weekly calls at Qingdao
– Transit time is vastly improved to all Asian ports
– Both exports and imports Indian ICDs to/from Asia will further strengthen
Detailed information on transit times, service descriptions and other relevant information are now available on our website www.emiratesline.com.
Customer Service Management
Emirates Shipping Line