Date: 13th September 2019
Subject: Scrap / Waste / Used / Re-Cycling / Re-Conditioning / Re-Moulding Commodity Control
Thank you for your support to our company. For securing smooth carriage, we would like to inform you the process for Scrap and Waste shipments. With the accelerating focus on environmental protection and health care, governments of various countries not limiting to China, India, Vietnam and Malaysia are regulating or prohibiting import and transshipment of Scrap and Waste commodities. Underneath is certain highlight and requirement for your quick reference and full compliance. Please contact our local CS and Sales for more information and bookings.
FOR ALL SCRAP / WASTE / USED / RE-CYCLING / RE-CONDITIONING / RE-MOULDING COMMODITIES (SUCH AS PLASTIC, METAL, ELECTRONIC ETC):
- Shipper to provide accurate commodity detail (including HS Codes) and consignee contact
- We will verify with POD office for any destination restriction and regulations
- Our POD office may verify with consignee if import license or registration is stipulated
- Rate offer and booking will only be released upon POD acceptance in case of any destination regulations
- In case of chemical or hazardous, Dangerous Cargo process is mandatory
- Any consequences not limiting to customs penalties, operational costs, long idling and cargo auction will be on cargo owner account
HS Code 3915 Cargo – Restriction of Transshipment via MYPKG
Tariff HS Code 3915 (Waste, parings and scrap, of plastics) is NOT permitted to be landed in Port Klang, Malaysia for transshipment. For import, please refer above process.
Customer Service Management
Emirates Shipping Line