Date: 17 July 2018
SUBJECT: Through Bill of Lading Service to ICD Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Rail movement from Mombasa to ICD Embakasi, Kenya has become critical since haulage policy regulated by KPA (Kenya Port Authority) this year. Strict measures by SGR (Standard Gauge Railway) on haulage have led to substantial impacts on customers. For effective and efficient haulage movement, Emirates Shipping Line are now providing Through Bill of Lading (TBL) service to ICD Embakasi, Nairobi with comprehensive, responsive and competitive solution for your good shipments.
Customer Benefits of (ESL) Through Bill of Lading:
- Consignees no need to worry about additional burden and costs in case of ESL TBL.
- Loading of laden units to rail.
- Monitoring of delays at terminal/rail loading site.
- Free days count from laden arrival at ICD Embakasi, Nairobi.
- Empty box return at ICD Embakasi, Nairobi.
Please download ESL Leaflet for more details.