16th October 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Subject: Umm Qasr, Iraq – Terminal / Berth Name is Mandatory – More options of terminal at North Port
Thank you for your support to our company on our Middle East Trade.
We would like to emphasize again that different terminals at Umm Qasr, Iraq may have different customs and operational formalities. It is mandatory to provide your designated POD terminal name to us at time of rate request, booking and shipping instruction. Any amendment after loading may lead to additional costs to cargo owner.
Besides, we are now offering more options of POD terminal at North Port for your effective arrangement of shipments. Please refer below for details. You can approach our Sales and Customer Service at local office for more information and bookings.
North Port (please specify terminal name on rate request, booking and SI)
- Terminal Name: BASRA GATEWAY TERMINAL
Berth 27 (Default Routing)
- Terminal Name: Iraq Container Terminal (ICT)
Berth 11 (new option)
- Terminal Name: Basra Multipurpose Terminal (BMT)
Berth 14 (new option)
- BASRA GATEWAY TERMINAL BERTH 20 is Temporarily Suspended due to serious congestion caused by Covid-19
South Port (please specify terminal name on rate request, booking and SI)
- Terminal Name: SABAH CONTAINER TERMINAL
Berth 6 (option)
Customer Service Management
Emirates Shipping Line