WRONG DECLARATION OF SHIPMENT DETAIL AND
LINE ADMINISTRATION FEE
Revised on 10th November 2020
10th November 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Thank you for your support to our company. As shipping partners, we would like to emphasize again the importance of accurate and timely shipment details for Booking, Operations, BL, Customs Manifest and Cargo Release. Any late, incomplete and missing declaration will lead to uncountable consequences not limiting to damages and costs, heavy customs penalty and also tedious rectification.
With recent accidents caused by missing and incomplete declaration of Dangerous Goods and Sensitive Commodities (such as Charcoal and Seed Cake), we need to reiterate the mandatory control of accurate cargo declaration which is critically essential to protect the safety of operations and all related activities. In order to draw your immediate attention and recover administration costs, below please find the new charge on DG Misdeclaration with immediate effect and also other existing items.
Line Administration Fee on top of any operational costs and local charges:
- DG Misdeclaration – USD20,000 per container in addition to and on top of any losses and damages, caused by misdeclaration of dangerous goods and sensitive commodities such as charcoal, seed cake.
- Commodity & Weight Misdeclaration – USD300 per unit if impacting freight rate, operations, customs declaration, terminals or truckers
- Seal Discrepancy – USD100 per unit if impacting customs declaration and import release
- VGM Amendment – USD100 per unit
- Late Amendment (counted from sailing) – USD100 per BL (90 days) / USD200 per BL (180 days) / USD300 per BL (365 days)
- BL Late Pick Up (counted from sailing) – USD100 per BL (over 15 days) / USD200 per BL (over 21 days) / USD300 per BL (over 30 days)
We are looking forward to your full cooperation and support. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact our local office for details.
Customer Service Management
Emirates Shipping Line